Get Well Wishs to Mayor Anderson

March 5th, 2013 at 3:20 pm by under WTHI Blog

News 10 has set up this special page to allow our viewers to send their notes of encouragement to former Mayor Judy Anderson.

16 Responses to “Get Well Wishs to Mayor Anderson”

1. Cindy McLeish says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Mr. Anderson taught at SVHS when I was there in the early 80′s. Very nice man. I am praying for your physical healing and your emotional healing. God bless you, Mrs. Anderson.

2. Patty Wells says:

Dear Judy,

God bless you sweetie; Our family is very sad for the loss of your husband. We are praying for you and your family. We all want you to get well soon. I know you are surrounded by your family, friends, and the community right now. I’m so glad for that. We are all in your corner and praying for your speedy recovery. Lots of love and gentle heartfelt hugs from The Wells Family. <3

3. Janice Schlup says:

Our family sends your family our sincere condolences. Be strong and keep the faith.

4. Emily wautelet says:

Get well soon and I’m so sorry for loss

5. Sharlee Creasey says:

Sending prayers to the family of Mrs. Anderson for a speedy recovery and condolences for the loss of Mr. Anderson. I had Mr. Anderson for Health at Sarah Scott and I will never forget the look on his face when the class clown would ruffle his feathers. He never got angry, just this stern look on his face… Priceless. RIP Mr. Anderson

6. Mary Kay S says:

So very sorry for your loss. Praying for your speedy recovery.

7. Bart and Leanne Anderson says:

Judy, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. So tragic. Bart and I pray that you will feel God’s love and support around you as well as healing and comfort. God Bless You, Leanne and Bart

8. Jean Vibbert says:

Dear Judy, Our prayers are with you and your family.
    God is holding you in His loving arms. May you feel it and let Him take all your heartache. Your friend, Jean

9. Ronnie & Sandie Jeffers says:

We are praying for your family. We are so sorry for the loss of your husband. We are praying for your health. Remember when you only see one set of footprints they are GOD’s HE is carrying you. Bless you!

10. Rich & Amy Woodason says:

Our hearts break for the loss of Brent. We are lifting you and your family up in prayer. Rev 14:13 Your marriage was one of the great examples for many to follow. Rich & Amy

11. Melissa Holloway-Griffin says:

I am so very sorry for your loss. I had Mr. Anderson for driver’s ed in the early 80′s. I had never driven a car before and he was so kind and patient. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

12. Melissa Chase says:

Judy and Family,
    You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers every minute of everyday. We are here for you and love you. Nadine, Missy, Chris and Carrie

13. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Bonnie and Todd and Chandler family.

14. Brad Hamersley says:

Judy……My heart has been breaking for you and the loss of Brent. I am so glad you are recovering. I had Brent at South Vermillion High School as a teacher and coach. He was always encouraging to me and always made us laugh. In fact, I was telling my students at Sarah Scott MS just two weeks ago what a wonderful teacher he was and how he impacted my life. He was a coach, mentor, and friend. I will miss him and will continue to pray for you………Brad Hamersley

15. Gary & Nancy Buck says:

Dear Judy, Our prayers are with you & your family. We are keepig John-Henry busy & distracted. In this very difficult time please know that we continue to pray..

16. Debbie Sons says:

sorry for your loss.time will heal .praying for a speedy recovery for you.god bless